Registration Open for the DevonWay 2019 User Summit
We're excited to announce that registration is open for our annual DevonWay User Group Summit! Join us for two full days of training, benchmarking, and face-to-face-time with the DevonWay team and other DevonWay power users. Last year was a huge success and we take our attendees' feedback seriously in hopes of making it even more successful each year.
DevonWay User Group Spring Summit
April 16 - 17, 2019
Convene at Commerce Square
2001 Market Street, #210
Philadelphia, PA 19103
This event is free to attend
Who Benefits From This Event?
This year we have 2 separate tracks: User/Admin track vs Module Builder track. There will be plenty of overlap between tracks as well during all breaks/meals, best practice sessions lead by DevonWay customers, and an evening reception.
DevonWay Users & Administrators
There are a number of courses available from beginning to more advanced for DevonWay users and administrators, including:
- Course 1010 - Dashboard, Searching, & Reporting
- Course 1020 - Advanced Business Intelligence
- Course 1021 - BI Calculated Fields
- Course 1030 - Creating Trending Profiles & Reports
- Course 2010 - Administrator Fundamentals
- Tips, Tricks, & Help Options
We have an entire track dedicated to learning how to build modules in your DevonWay application, including:
- Course 3010 - Application/Module Basics
- Course 3020 - No-Coding-Required Changes
- Course 3030 - Creating Modules
- Course 4010/4020 - Module Developer (Overview)
Hotel & Accommodations
We do not have a room block reserved. We recommend you book your hotel at the Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square, only a couple blocks from the conference venue.
We hope to see you there! For more information on some of these available courses, please visit devonway.com/devonway-university/.
Not sure which track is right for you? Let us know and we can help you decide based on your experience and goals.
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Chenise at email@example.com.